Legal notices - Italy
2. Use of Site
By accessing the Site, implicitly agree to comply with all applicable laws and not use the Site and / or its content for any illegal purpose and in a manner different from that expressly provided here.
You remain solely responsible for any consequence arising from use of the Site does not conform to what I designed.
3. Right to change the Site, services and Conditions of Use.
4. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights relating to the Site, its graphics and its contents are the exclusive property of Starhotels.
You may not transmit, distribute or otherwise make available, modify, copy, store in any medium and / or exploit the Site, parts thereof and / or any document available through it, without the prior written permission of Starhotels.
5. Grounds for exclusion
Starhotels, without in any case the right to take any action at his own protection and the right to compensation, it reserves the right to exclude, on a temporary or final users to the use of even one of the following cases:
(I) breach of the provisions referred to in paragraph 2 above;
(Ii) violation of the provisions referred to in paragraph 4 above.
If the site is invoked by links to third party websites or advertising, Starhotels is not required to review or check in advance, nor do we endorse or own the services, products, content, data, files and anyAnother type of document and / or materials advertised, published and / or made available, however, in such websites. Consequently, Starhotels not be liable, in any case, the legality of the content of these sites and what is promoted through such sites, published and / or made available anyway. The display of such links on the Site does not presuppose or imply any relationship between Starhotels and the owner of the website called by the link.
Starhotels does not guarantee the reliability or availability, and continuity of operation of the Site, therefore disclaims any liability for any damages of any nature due to the unavailability, unreliability, and the improper operation of the Site
Starhotels is not obliged or committed to control and does not control the lack of viruses or other elements in the contents of the Site that may cause changes to software or hardware of users.Consequently, Starhotels not be liable for damages of any kind may arise from them.
Starhotels is also responsible for:
- For any malfunction of the Site and services provided through it, caused by the incorrect operation of user equipment, or for any consequences arising from the use by User of data or information provided by third parties and made available on Site;
- The possible loss, alteration or dissemination of the data transmitted through the Site, whether due to intereventi of third parties on electronic network or on the telephone, or other circumstances beyond the direct control of Starhotels;
- The failure to provide services that can be accessed through the Site, as a result of causes not attributable to it, among which are indicated but not limited to, those due to difficulty or impossibility in the communications, industrial action, including its personnel, for acts or acts of others, and generally, any impediment or obstacle that can not be overcome by the exercise of due diligence.
8. Protection of Personal Information
The personal data of clients are treated by Starhotels in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003). The data controller is Starhotels S.p.A. located in Viale Belfiore No 27-50144 Florence. Tel +3905536921 Fax +3905536924 - email: email@example.com .
Information according to art. 13 of that Law 196/2003 was made only to the Site and not to other Web sites accessed by users via links in a special section of the site, to which the reading is made.
9. Governing Law