Cooking classes in Florence | Helvetia & Bristol
The Hotel Helvetia & Bristol offers a series of cooking classes for food lovers and passionate, to learn all about the fragrances and flavours of Tuscany.
The cooking classes with Chef are individual or for small groups up to 4 people. Classes are held from 3.30pm to 5.30pm, the reservation is mandatory. The participants can enjoy the fruits of their labour with an aperitif after the class at the Hostaria Bibendum restaurant.
Discover how to prepare antipasti, soups, handmade pasta, meat or fish main course, and your favourite Italian dessert!
Prices are per person and vary depending on the type of class:
- € 110,00 the Tuscan cuisine
- € 130,00 the Creative menu
- € 150,00 the Fish menu
- € 90,00 the Vegetarian menu
- € 75,00 the Children menu
The price includes:
- An aperitif Live degustation (a 3 course dinner with mineral natural water & coffee, time to be agreed with the Chef)
- Use of the kitchen and proper attire (apron, gloves and chef’s hat, etc.)
- Recipes (on request)
- An Helvetia & Bristol apron for you to take home
- An end of course diploma signed by the Chef
Terms & Conditions
- The reservation is mandatory
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Maximum 4 people per class
To reserve your Cooking Class please contact Luana Malloni, Management:
T: +39 055 2665601
F: +39 055 2399897