Starhotels Splendid Venice, hotel in Venice, Italy
All the Magic of Venice
The Splendid Venice is a luxury hotel in Venice near St. Mark’s Square and the Doge’s Palace.
- 165 rooms, including 16 suites and 4 junior suites, several with balconies and views over St. Marks’s.
- Water entrance and private mooring for boats on the Rio Barrettieri.
- Le Maschere, a romantic restaurant for an elegant dinner.
- A Lounge Bar looking out on the canal, perfect for the evening Spritz.
- A Breathtaking view from the hotel’s altana overlooking the beautiful rooftops of the city.
Many vaunt wonderful views over the canals and rooftops, the bell towers and the "altanas", typical Venetian terraces. All have luxurious, refined furnishings and exquisite details.Discover
With its central location and its refined, elegant atmosphere rich in history, the Splendid Venice is the ideal setting for private and business meetings.Discover
Best Italian Hotel Manager 2021
The award was given to him by the EHMA (European Hotel Managers Association) for "the excellent renovation and relaunch of the structure in a period of economic difficulties and strong competition on the offer, excellent financial management, great spirit of innovation and the strong push to the culture and social life of the community.
The Splendid Venice is within walking distance of the city’s most impressive destinations
Hotel Splendid Venice stands in the heart of Venice, in a quiet yet central area near the city’s main landmarks and many hidden gems.
This sublime setting, immersed in the peace of the calli and canals, offers guests a rare privilege: the frisson of discovering all the real beauty of Venice, beyond the clichés and away from thronging crowds.